Green Living Expo and Earth Week Community Fair
Saturday, April 26, 2014 | 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Mason Arlington Campus, Founders Hall, 3351 Fairfax Drive, Arlington, VA Metro Accessible | Map it | FREE!
(Suggested Donation: $5/Individual or $10/Family) | Sign up to attend today!
- Arts and culture
- Energy conservation
- Eco-friendly transportation
- Green home design and remodeling
- Home and personal services
- Non-profit and community service
- Solid-waste reduction
- Sustainable food & drink
- Sustainable living
- Sustainable yards and gardens
Good green fun for the whole community! Register in advance for a free raffle ticket and a giveaway at check in (while supplies last)! Plan your visit before you go. Use this Plan Your Day at the Expo to ensure you hit all of the highlights~
You’ll find everything you need to green your home, lifestyle, condo and apartment. And you’ll have an opportunity to learn hands-on at our Do-It-Yourself area, featuring opportunities to practice energy conservation and rain barrel building techniques.
Purchase green products for your home, you garden, and yourself from our vendors and craftspeople, who offer practical solutions to energy conservation, sustainable food, solid waste reduction, eco-friendly transportation, green home remodeling, sustainable landscaping, and healthy homes.
Take some time to have some fun in our family friendly Kid’s Activity Zone. From games to demonstrations, and hands-on activities, there will be engaging activities for kids of all ages.
It takes a small army to put on this event. Volunteers are welcome and needed. Sign up today!
The event will also feature:
- Seminars and Talks
- Operation Rain Barrel: Competition and Silent Auction
- Rain Barrel Distribution
- Green Patriot Award Presentation
- Food Sales
- Reuse Craft Sales
- Multiple Raffles, Many Chances to Win!
Want to stay up-to-date on the latest Expo news?
- Subscribe to our email newsletter
- Like us on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter
- Spread the word about this event to friends, neighbors, colleagues and others
- Tell your friends to do the same!