Make a donation to ACE
As Arlington’s neighborhood environmental advocates and stewards, ACE relies on the support of individuals throughout Arlington. Read about the impact of your donations below.
Many Ways to Contribute
Please consider making a generous, tax deductible donation to ACE to support our efforts. There are a variety of ways you can help:
|Become a member or sponsor of ACE today!
|Donate on Thursday, June 4th as part of this local movement that brings together nonprofit organizations, companies, and people committed to making a difference. DoMore24: Give where you live!
|Donate when you shop on Amazon. For every purchase you make through this Amazon Smile link, Amazon will make a donation to ACE.|
|Give through the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC #83504)|
|Make a recurring donation through Network for Good|
|You can also support ACE by giving the gift of membership online or download, complete and return our membership form.|
- Deliver 81 fun and interactive environmental education and energy efficiency programs to more than 1,400 students in Arlington schools;
- Remove more than 240 bags of trash, debris, and recyclable material from our parks and streams;
- Improve our tree canopy by planting 240 new trees throughout the County;
- Remove more than seven truckloads of invasive plants from local parks;
- Improve the energy efficiency and water conservation for 157 families living in affordable housing buildings;
- Mobilize 580 volunteers who performed more than 4,000 hours of volunteer service throughout the community; and
- Organize 66 exhibitors to provide practical information about making our lifestyles more sustainable as part of our Green Living Expo.
“One of the best small charities in the Greater Washington Region”
Because of our effectiveness and financial stewardship, ACE has been named “one of the best small charities in the Greater Washington Region” by the DC Catalog of Philanthropy. View our Annual Report within our fall newsletter. Since 1978, ACE has been promoting stewardship of our natural resources and practical solutions to sustainable lifestyles in order to protect water, air, and open spaces throughout the Arlington community. We need your help as we face the next 35 years.